Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Being a Green Mother (Incarnations of Immortality, #5) by Piers Anthony

Being a Green Mother (Incarnations of Immortality, #5)Being a Green Mother by Piers Anthony
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was well done, by tying up most of the loose ends. Though I didn't enjoy the character Orb, I did love that she becomes the aspect of Nature. I saw from a mile away exactly who Natasha was when he was introduced. I was chuckling the entire time he was making his big reveal. I read that this was supposed to be the last in the series, but I'm happy that there are more books to this series. The series is interesting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...