Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Illona Andrews

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1)Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For some reason I'm just expecting this after reading this series...

 photo 564411_529566747124260_1059879263_n_zpsdebb067e.jpg

I love the magic system in this series, and the sheer addictive quality of the plot. I don't jive to much with romance between Kate and Curran; because it feels to forced and seems required.

There also seems to be to many bad guys and info dumping in this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...