Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, June 26, 2017

Peter and the Starcachers by Dave Barry

Peter and the Starcatchers (Peter and the Starcatchers, #1)Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Now when I read The Child Thief, this is what I was expecting. An interesting alternate adventure on how the story of Peter Pan came about. Honestly this is brilliant, and makes so much sense. It's light-hearted and include some of the more memorable characters of the original Pan; along with a few new characters. This book is a really fun read, and I hope my kids like it as much as I did!
Cheers Everyone!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...