Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, June 26, 2017

Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1)Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

An interesting start so far. Though I see a lot of similarities from other werewolf series.

The cover: I liked it and reminded me of Kelly Armstrong's later books, that featured Savannah Levine.

The characters: They were fairly bland, and I felt like some of these characters shared personalities of other series.

GIFSoup

The Plot: Was interesting, and it was predictable in a fun fun type of attitude.
After finishing the book, I can say that it had a semi-satisfying cliff hanger ending. This would also be a good vacation book.

Cheers My Lovely Pretties!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...