Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, June 26, 2017

Seeing Redd (The Looking Glass Wars, #2) by Frank Beddor

Seeing Redd (The Looking Glass Wars, #2)Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow! This just dove right into the politics, and seems that it's rather outlandish seeing that the settings is Wonderland.
Okay, I'm really not a fan of this King Arch. Men, this guy is not an example to follow. If you do, you'll deserve the slap in the face you are sure to get someday.
The way Cat and Redd are introduced back into the story is so eerie and morbid.
The plot is absolutely everywhere dividing your attention here, there, and everywhere. I was also feeling like there is an aspect that is shadowed that Beddor is hinting at, yet this eludes us and remains unanswered for the next book.
I look forward to reading the next as soon as I can, but just might wait for a really rainy day.
Until next time.
Cheers Pretties!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...