Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, June 26, 2017

The Last Unicorn by Peter. S. Beagle

The Last Unicorn (The Last Unicorn, #1)The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

For the last 40+ years this creature has fascinated millions.

Photobucket

This beautiful style of writing has also been probably the first of its kind. I loved the prose, and appreciated the structure of the adventure. I hope, as a parent that you have your daughters read this book. Some things are put so simply that your mind is blown from the realization of the thoughts.
Read one of the most influential books of my life.
Cheers and Happy Reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...