Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, June 26, 2017

The Neverending Story by Michael Ende

The Neverending StoryThe Neverending Story by Michael Ende
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I laughed, I cried, I raged, and I put on my favorites of all time books. This guy...  photo theneverendingstory3ogmork.jpg
and most definitely this one as well...
 photo falcore.jpg
were what made the book for me. Many personally valuable lessons were gleaned from the pages of this classic.

This is my all time favorite quote, and I wish I had been able to have this as my senior quote.

“If you have never wept bitter tears because a wonderful story has come to an end and you must take your leave of the characters with whom you have shared so many adventures, whom you have loved and admired, for whom you have hoped and feared, and without whose company life seems empty and meaningless.

If such things have not been part of your own experience, you probably won't understand what Bastian did next.”


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...