Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Claimed by Shadow (Cassandra Palmer, #2) by Karen Chace

Claimed By Shadow (Cassandra Palmer, #2)Claimed By Shadow by Karen Chance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

How is it that I haven't reviewed this? I'm ashamed that I haven't reviewed it for you guys.

Anyhow, Cassie Palmer is an interesting character on a whole different level in this book. I was also intrigued by the theory of a Pythia, and the level of sway it could have on events. The reprecussions of her actions aren't very aparent until almost the very effed up cliffhanger ending. Boo Chance Boo! Also Boo to the Love Triangle! Writer's PLEASE STOP IT!

All in all I blew through the first four books. Though as I've said in my first review of this series, a lot of confusing history is brought into the story. You might want to read up on some of the mentioned, I found it worth my time.

GIFSoup

Magic System YAAAAYYYY!
I liked John's character because I figured out who he really is the first paragragh he featured in, and no I won't tell you who he is! You have to go read it yourself.

GIFSoup

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...