Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Touch the Dark (Cassandra Palmer, #1) by Karen Chance

Touch the Dark (Cassandra Palmer, #1)Touch the Dark by Karen Chance
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

So I enthusiastically started this series with so much anticipation from reading so many good reviews on it. So you can imagine my disappointment when I was left with this feeling...

Photobucket

I thought a good portion of the plot, settings, magic system, and time traveling; was well thought out. What wasn't to well thought out was the characters, design, and the relationships in this plot. I've continued the series to the present book and can say that it does get marginally better. So if you stick with it you can learn several fascinating theories. If you're easily bored move on to something else, because there is a LOT of history in and throughout the story.

Second time through, and yep it's still bad!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...