Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Midnight's Daughter (Dorina Basarab, #1) by Karen Chance

Midnight's Daughter (Dorina Basarab, #1)Midnight's Daughter by Karen Chance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay the plotline has just turned my brain into scrambled eggs. I had no idea that this was a continuation or offshoot of the other series from the author.
I really liked the background for this book it has a charred type of flavor to the characters. On numerous occasions I found myself thinking, 'when and where are they going to find time to recover?' The story is nonstop action also adding a few history lectures to boot.

More to come later, so many Cheers and Happy Readings!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...