Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The Warrior Heir *(The Heir Chronicles, #1) by Cinda Williams Chima

The Warrior Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #1)The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was wanting to finish this series since I unpacked them last week, but alas I am ashamed to say I forgot everything from the first third of the book. If I recall correctly I was in the process of moving when I finished this book.
Good news though I was able to sucker my husband into reading this one too. He really enjoyed it. As I did. Though there was a lot of wikipedia checking on my part because sadly I had forgotten everything pertaining to The War of Roses. Brush up on that subject before reading.
Cheers and Happy Reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...