Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The Wizard Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #2) by Cinda Williams Chima

The Wizard Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #2)The Wizard Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After finishing this read I can say that it much better than the first of this series. Last book I suffered from a terrible yawn-fest.
yawn gif photo: Yawn tumblr_lpj5dkcOqN1qc0907.gif

I did enjoy this book and it's acceleration of the plot. It seemed that the brutality of the school that Seph attends was obvious from very early on; though I was left pretty peeved that I couldn't reach into this book and throttle the headmaster.
I wasn't very shocked that the characters from The Warrior Heir made a reappearance, though it disappointed me that they were. This keeps me wondering how the next book is going to turn out, and I hope I'll be able to find it.

Cheers Pretties!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...