Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Ajax (Translations from Greek Drama)Ajax by Sophocles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dear pretties,

Who is this Sophocles? What was this about? These were the questions I asked myself while I was reading. I had Sophocles mixed up with Socrates from Plato's The Republic.
This play. This play...
 photo Sad-GIF-2_zpsalmyjyyg.gif
This makes 13 Reasons Why, seem like a walk in the park. I honestly had never even pondered the ramifications. This brought suicide into perspective in a very jarring and callous manner. Just so you know, if you haven't read the The Illiad by Homer; you will be lost. So go read that first!
Lots of Love,
shizuku


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...