Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Friday, August 1, 2014

Curse of the Blue Tattoo: Being an Account of the Misadventures of Jacky Faber, Midshipman and Fine Lady Review

Curse of the Blue Tattoo: Being an Account of the Misadventures of Jacky Faber, Midshipman and Fine Lady (Bloody Jack, #2)Curse of the Blue Tattoo: Being an Account of the Misadventures of Jacky Faber, Midshipman and Fine Lady by L.A. Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Absolutely fantastic humor, and numerous serious issues that gave me pause in how sexist New England in the 1800's. I honestly think I would have been burned at the stake for my ideas, and beaten bloody for my unladylike behavior.
Also serious deja vu hits me and I can't put my finger on to why I feel this way. If it was something I've read I just am not able to pick apart all of the fictional universes I have traversed.
Have a jolly good time. Cheers and Happy Reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...