Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Friday, August 1, 2014

Dracula Review

DraculaDracula by Bram Stoker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Finally! Finally I have finished this book!
finally gif photo: tumblr_lmtb4aqaE71qfax89.gif

Jonathan Harker is absolutely the biggest fictional moron I have read about. He's about to reach Bella Swan moron status.

Harker has finally figured it out...
 photo tumblr_lr2vdlIPC21qc2036o2_500.gif

Really, it took you that long?
I always find myself saying to this book. Dracula, why you so slow?
It's not that the grammar is terrible, but maybe the format that Stoker chose to present the story itself. Letters, diaries, telegrams, and so forth.

Oh my dear Renfield.... That was... Well that was just gross...
 photo grosscoffee.gif

even though I'll admit the Renfield scenes are intriguing, yet very gross.

OOOOoooo Yay! Dr. Van Helsing has made his entrance. Oh rapture...
 photo tumblr_m24uk27lnG1r73ndio1_500.gif

You save the entire book, and provide us with all of the information that most vampire lore is based upon.

Of course we still have the dribble of Mina pissing and moaning about her dearest friend Lucy. In fact if I was in Mina's shoes I'd be screaming...
 photo v5.gif

I'll give it to her that she has excellent transcription skills, and has a way with memorizing train schedules. Though I'm not to hip on why all of the men surrounding her putting her on a pedestal.

View all my reviews
“We learn from failure, not from success!” ― Bram Stoker, Dracula
“There is a reason why all things are as they are.” ― Bram Stoker, Dracula

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...