Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Friday, August 1, 2014

The Demon Awakens (Demon Wars Saga #1) Review

The Demon Awakens (Corona: The DemonWars Saga, #1)The Demon Awakens by R.A. Salvatore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yay I am so glad to have found this. I have heard so much about Salvatore over the years, but just have not had the time or resources for the series. So this will be my very first read with Salvatore.
I will let you know what I think, so the review to come.

Interesting. I wasn't expecting this to start with two preteens. I was expecting the scary demon. I think I was expecting late teens to be the heroes. Maybe this will have several plots that eventually intertwine. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Yes they eventually intertwine with the plotlines. now it makes sense. Three that I am instantly reminded of God's Trubidore(sp?), The Book of Three, and The Merchant of Death.

Now at the end of it all. I have to say that it feels a bit incomplete, but it is a saga so it should be understandable. I don't suppose any out there have the same problem I do with a meddling mother, a husband who acts like a child, and two abnormally smart children? Why can't my day turn out normal so I can just effing read!?!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...