Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Friday, August 1, 2014

The Demon Spirit (Demon Wars Saga #2) Review

The Demon Spirit (Corona: The DemonWars Saga, #2)The Demon Spirit by R.A. Salvatore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had to start this book a second time because my copy grew legs and walked off. That or my house at it again, but I found it and have been entertained for days now.

We continue in the world of Corona following NightBird, Pony, and an elf. To hard to spell without the book in my hands.
On a whole different spectrum we follow the corruption of the church, and the desecration of the dogma. I would recommend that this become required reading for anyone aspiring to become a priest or any type of holy man. This was very enlightening, and drew very disturbing similarities to the Spanish inquisition. Similarities that I hope never come to pass again.

I wonder as to how long Salvatore planned this series? Extraordinary talent that makes me green with envy! Just Wow with the endings of both books!

That's all for now Pretties! Cheers and have a great week ahead!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...