Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Friday, August 1, 2014

My Bonny Light Horseman: Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, in Love and War Review

My Bonny Light Horseman: Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, in Love and War (Bloody Jack, #6)My Bonny Light Horseman: Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, in Love and War by L.A. Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Overall I wasn't left with a melancholic feeling as the previous books in the series left me with. I learned some nifty French phrases that weren't curse words. I enjoyed that factor, and the plot didn't hesitate or stutter. This seems to be Meyer's style of writing.
This time Jacky is again taken by the British, and then taken by the French. From there it is an insane adventure thereon in.
I had many moments where I thought I was in an episode of...
Photobucket

Hopefully if you've picked up this series you'll see into some of the deeper depths that this series proposes, and you tell your reading friends about it.
Cheers and Happy Reading To All!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...