Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Eon: Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1)Eon: Dragoneye Reborn by Alison Goodman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

 photo 633492227089746236-happiness.jpg
I really fell love in with this story. Great action ,and extremely well written. I also felt extremly indignant while reading this due the heavy influence of sexism all throughout the country where the plot takes place. This is what I would rather do than to put up with that crap...

 photo tumblr_lioynu8vIC1qdds0s.gif

I recommend if you like Japanese Manga, or interested about Asia; give this a chance. It's a weighty read, and well worth the time. The wait time between both books was agonizing.


View all my reviews
“Even a cornered rabbit will fight with teeth and claws.”
“I felt something stir within me. It took a moment to recognise it. Anger.”
“There was a saying that a man's true character was revealed in defeat. I thought it was also revealed in victory.”
“I found power in accepting the truth of who I am. It may not be a truth that others can accept, but I cannot live any other way. How would it be to live a lie every minute of your life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...