Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

The Perks of Being a WallflowerThe Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well Crap on Toast! It doesn't look like I'm going to finish my original goal for the month, since I keep getting distracted.(my copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower keeps growing a pair of legs and walking off and then hiding in the strangest places. I swear it's a book that doesn't want to be read by me.)
Yeah so unless you are purposely wanting to put your mind through a mental rape; I wouldn't read it. I can however see how so many can love this book. Definitely not for the squeamish.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...