Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Vicious Circle (Felix Castor, #2) by Mike Carey

Vicious Circle (Felix Castor, #2)Vicious Circle by Mike Carey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Poor Castor is in the financial dumps again; with green milk and moldering mugs.
I absolutely loved this line while Felix is opening a shed. I was cracking up over it for about ten minutes.
"the third was a sexy little beast from the Titanium Masterlock series."

Now it seems that he has a new case from a married couple worried over their deceased daughter's ghost going missing. Wonder what's in store for the exorcist?

My gods, so that's what happened! My friends you have to check out this series if you haven't already. Felix Castor reminds me of a human grumpy cat.

Back to reading.
Cheers Pretties!

View all my reviews
“Words are the birds that break cover and show your enemy where you're hiding.”
“And send not to ask for whom the fucking bell tolls, because you're not going to like the answer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...