Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Thursday, January 7, 2021

"Out of Sight" by Samantha Tolleson

“Out of Sight” by Samantha Tolleson
Disheartened and frustrated by people for years 
I gave my everything to carry on with a smile or a grin. 
Cleaning up as I went trying to give the grouches good cheer. 
Even though all I can see any more is covered skin. 
My thoughts turn deeper and wander the paths of despair 
Disappointment driven home time after time after time. 
Death took them, it isn't fair! 
It's not my time yet and I'm left behind 
Permanent stopped clocks I can never consult again. 
Their voices are slurred 
Leaving their lonely friend 
My memory doesn't serve. 
 
Is the pitch even right? 
Are the order of words still right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...