Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Friday, August 1, 2014

Mississippi Jack: Being an Account of the Further Waterborne Adventures of Jacky Faber, Midshipman, Fine Lady, and Lily of the West Review

Mississippi Jack: Being an Account of the Further Waterborne Adventures of Jacky Faber, Midshipman, Fine Lady, and Lily of the West (Bloody Jack, #5)Mississippi Jack: Being an Account of the Further Waterborne Adventures of Jacky Faber, Midshipman, Fine Lady, and Lily of the West by L.A. Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After the last book, which in fact traumatized me for life, I took a break from this series for about a month. This was the level...

Photobucket

So after an interesting couple of weeks in my personal life I finally got my external hard drive in order, and transferred this to my ereader. I have been laughing hysterically all day.

Photobucket

For Jaime's p.o.v. this time, just imagine Van Fanel (leading protagonist from the anime Escaflowne,) with a beard in this one the following visual might help...

Photobucket

And for leading lady Jacky Faber has been nothing but comedy! Seeing as that I can find this easily teaching me history. Sure some of this can be dry to some, but now it has reached this level.

Photobucket

If you have made it this far into the series, I seriously commend you! By far this has been the most hysterical, and yet hurtful series that I have ever came across. I have found it very hard to read this series. This book highlights slavery, racism, and the prejudice against Native Americans. Though it is educational in the customs of the Shawnee Indians and other tribes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...